- This event has passed.
March 19 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Get out of the office and join us in NOLA – 2023!!
In conjunction with the 2023 AAD Annual meeting in New Orleans – March 17th – 21st
The 2023 AMD Annual Meeting will be held on Sunday March 19th from 6:00pm to 9:00pm @ The National World War II Museum – The Louisiana Memorial Pavilion (https://www.nationalww2museum.org/).
Tentative Event Schedule
6pm – 6:30pm – Check-in and Hors d’oeuvres
6:30pm – 8:00pm – Dinner
7:00pm – 7:30pm – AMD Meeting (during dinner)
8:30 – 9:00pm – Dessert and Drinks
- Resident/Med student:
- Member: $20
- Non-member: $80
- Guest: $80
- First time Lifetime membership (includes meeting fee) $200
- 6pm – 6:30pm – Check-in
- 6:30pm – 7pm – Victory Belles performance (period song and dance)
- 7pm – 8:30pm – Dinner and Drinks – AMD Meeting/Update
- 8:30pm – 8:50pm – Victory Belles performance (period song and dance)
- 8:30pm – 9:00pm – Drinks, Dessert, and Coffee
Menu Options Include
- Victory Garden Salad, Champagne Vinaigrette – Dinner Rolls & Butter
- Grilled Beef Tenderloin, Horseradish Cream Mousse, Red Wine Bordelaise
- Free Range Chicken Breast, Rosemary Cream Sauce, Baby Heirloom Tomatoes
- Roasted Asparagus and Potatoes Au Gratin
- Red, White, & Blue Trifle, Strawberries, Blueberries
- Iced Tea and Coffee are included. Cash bar will be available.
- Resident/Med student: $60
- Member: $30
- Non-member: $70
- Guest: $70 (must be accompanied by member – limit one per member)
- Lifetime Membership $200 (includes first year meeting fee)
Meeting fees above are for pre-registration through this website. For those registering at the door (on the day of the event) the prices will be 10 dollars higher for members ($40) and non-members/guests ($80) but resident fees will remain the same ($60).
**** ONLY CASH will be accepted at the door in order to make registration and check-in a quick process ****
To Register to for the 2023 AMD Annual Meeting fill out this form and complete the payment process: